Engr. Dr. Rizwan Nasir
Ph.D. Chemical Engineering
CO2 Capture (Membrane)
PAPERS PUBLISHED IN JOURNAL / CONFERENCE
1. Patent File;
Amine Mixed Matrix Membranes for Gas Removal and Methods Thereof,
August 2014 (P12014002494).
2. Prediction of Gas Transport across Amine Mixed Matrix Membranes with Ideal Morphologies based on Maxwell Model.
RSC Advances 6 (36), 30130-30138, 2016.
3. Surface modification in inorganic filler of mixed matrix membrane for enhancing the gas separation performance: A review
Reviews in Chemical Engineering, 32 (2), 181-200, 2016.
4. Effect of different organic amino cations on SAPO-34 for PES/SAPO-34 mixed matrix membranes toward CO2/CH4 separation.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science, 133 (18), 43387(1-6), 2016.
5. Effect of Higher Fixed Loading of Carbon Molecular Sieve (CMS) and Different Di-ethanolamine (DEA) Concentrations on the Performance of Mixed Matrix Membrane for CO2/CH4 Separation,
RSC Advances 5 (75), 60814-60822, 2015.
6. Mixed matrix membrane performance Enhancement using alkanolamine solution
Journal of Membrane Science, 483, 84-93, 2015.
7. “Performance Enhancement of Mixed Matrix Membranes through the Incorporation of Alkanolamines for CO2/CH4 Separation,"
ASEAN Journal of Chemical Engineering, (Accepted), (Scopus).
8. “Performance Study of Amine Incorporated Polymeric Membrane for Carbon Dioxide (CO2) Removal,"
Polymer Research Journal, 9 (4), 2015.
9. "Fabrication, Characterization and Performance Study of N-methyl-diethanolamine(MDEA)-Polyethersulfone (PES) Amine
Polymeric Membrane for CO2/CH4 Separation,"
Journal of Applied Sciences 14 (11), 1186-1191, 2014.(ISI and Scopus).
10. "Material Advancements in Fabrication of Mixed‐Matrix Membranes,"
Chemical Engineering & Technology 36 (5), 717-727, 2013.
11. "Recent Applications of Polymer Blends in Gas Separation Membranes,"
Chemical Engineering & Technology 36 (11), 1838-1846, 2013.
12. "Latest Development on Membrane Fabrication for Natural Gas Purification: A Review,"
Journal of Engineering, Vol. 2013, 1-7, 2013.
13. Polymer blend membranes for CO2 separation from natural gas
IOP Conf. Series: Earth and Environmental Science 36, 1-6, 2016 (Scopus).
14. Development and Performance Prediction of Polyethersulfone-Carbon Molecular Sieve Mixed Matrix Membrane for CO2/CH4 Separation
Chemical Engineering Transactions, Vol. 45, pp. 1417-1422, 2015 (Scopus).
15. Effect of Carbon Molecular Sieve (CMS) Concentration on Mixed Matrix Membranes (MMMs) Performance for Carbon Dioxide Removal
Applied Mechanics and Materials, 754-755, 869-873, 2015 (Scopus).
16. Development and Performance Prediction of Polyethersulfone-Carbon Molecular Sieve Mixed Matrix Membrane for CO2/CH4 Separation
Accepted in 3rd Postgraduate Colloquium for Environmental Research (POCER 2015), 24-26 August 2015, Sarawak, Malaysia. (Accepted) (Scopus Index).
17. Effect of Carbon Molecular Sieve (CMS) Concentration on Mixed Matrix Membranes (MMMs) Performance for Carbon Dioxide Removal
Presented at 3rd International Conference on Advanced Material Engineering & Technology 2014 (ICAMET 2014), December 4 - 5, 2014, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam. (Scopus Index).
18. Performance Enhancement of Mixed Matrix Membranes through the Incorporation of Alkanolamines for CO2/CH4 Separation
presented at 27th Symposium of Malaysian Chemical Engineers (SOMChE 2014), 29-30 October 2014, Taylor's University Lakeside Campus, Selangor Darul Ehsan, Malaysia (Scopus Index).
19. Performance Study Of Amine Incorporated Polymeric Membrane for Carbon Dioxide (CO2) Removal.
Presented at 9thInternationalMaterials Technology Conference & Exhibition (IMTCE 2014), 13 - 16 May 2014, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
20. LNG as a Coolant for Direct and Indirect Configurations for Cryogenic Packed Beds
Published in NFC IEFR Journal of Engineering and Scientific Research, ISSN 2222 - 1247, Vol-5, Issue 1, 2017-07-31.
21. Barebones of Gas Transport through Membranes
Published in NFC IEFR Journal of Engineering and Scientific Research, ISSN 2222 - 1247, Vol-5, Issue 2, 28.12. 2017