Engr. Dr. Muhammad Awais Ashraf
Assistant Professor/CoordinatorPEC Number: Chem/ 7448
Ph.D Chemical Engineering, Chinese Academy of Sciences, China.
M.Sc. Chemical Engineering, IE&FR Faisalabad.
B.Sc. Chemical Engineering, IE&FR Faisalabad.Experience(Years): 12
PAPERS PUBLISHED IN JOURNAL / CONFERENCE
1. Lithium extraction from high magnesium salt lake brine with an integrated membrane technology
MA Ashraf, M Usman, I Hussain, F Ahmad, S Guo, L Zhang
Separation and Purification Technology 302, 122163.
2. Methods to convert lignocellulosic waste into biohydrogen, biogas, bioethanol, biodiesel and value-added chemicals: a review
N Dutta, M Usman, MA Ashraf, G Luo, M Gamal El-Din, S Zhang
Environmental Chemistry Letters, 1-18.
3. Efficacy of emerging technologies in addressing reductive dechlorination for environmental bioremediation: A Review
N Dutta, M Usman, MA Ashraf, G Luo, S Zhang
Journal of Hazardous Materials Letters, 100065.
4. A Critical Review of Recent Advances in the Bio-remediation of Chlorinated Substances by Microbial Dechlorinators
N Dutta, M Usman, MA Ashraf, G Luo, S Zhang
Chemical Engineering Journal Advances, 100359.
5. Phosphorus containing layered quadruple hydroxide electrode materials on lab waste recycled flexible current collector
I Hussain, D Mohapatra, C Lamiel, M Ahmad, MA Ashraf, Y Chen, S Gu, ... Journal of Colloid and Interface Science, 609, (2022)566-574
6. A review of recent advancements in pretreatment techniques of lignocellulosic materials for biogas production: Opportunities and Limitations
MU Khan, M Usman, MA Ashraf, N Dutta, G Luo, S Zhang Chemical Engineering Journal Advances, 10, (2022),100263.
7. Current challenges of hydrothermal treated wastewater (HTWW) for environmental applications and their perspectives: A review
M Usman, Z Shi, N Dutta, MA Ashraf, B Ishfaq, MG El-Din Environmental Research, 212, (2022), 113532.
8. DiaNanofiltration-based process for effective separation of Li+ from the high Mg2+/Li+ ratio aqueous solution
Muhammad Awais Ashraf, Xingchun Li, Junfeng Wang, ShiweiGuo, Bao-HuaXu
Separation and Purification Technology,247 (2020), 116965.DOI: 10.1016/j.seppur.2020.116965
9 .Enhancement in Li+/Mg2+ separation from salt lake brine with PDA–PEI composite nanofiltration membrane
Muhammad Awais Ashraf, Junfeng Wang, Baichun Wu, Penglei Cui, BaohuaXu, Xingchun Li
Journal of Applied Polymer Science, 137 (2020), 49549.DOI: 10.1002/app.49549
10. Extraction mechanism of lithium from the alkali solution with diketonate-based ionic liquid extractants.
Junfeng Wang, Shicheng Yang, Xiaofei Zhang, Yilin Wang, Daoguang Wang, Weichao Li,
Muhammad Awais Ashraf, Ah-HyungAlissa Park, Xingchun Li
Energy & Fuels, American Chemical Society, 34 (2020) 11581-11589.DOI:10.1021/acs.energyfuels.0c02346
11. Design of Industrial Gravity Type Separators for the Hydrocarbons and Heavy Oil-Water Separations
Muhammad Awais Ashraf, Umar Shafiq, Ahmad Mukhtar and MudassirMehmoodSaeed
Research Journal of Chemical Sciences, 2231(2015), ISSN 2231-606X,
12. Regeneration of Anionic Exchange Resin After Chromate Removal
Muhammad Awais Ashraf, Waqar Ali Khan, Muhammad Zia ulHaq, Shah Muhammad, KhurramShahzad, JavaidRabbani Khan
Journal of the Pakistan institute of chemical engineers,42 (2014), 119-124.
13. Production of ethanoic acid by oxidation of ethanol
Hafiz Muhammad Adnan. Muhammad ZainFeroz, Ali Feroz Khan, Muhammad Awais Ashraf, Muhammad UmerQadeer
International Journal of Chemical Studies,4(1), 2016, ISSN2349–8528
14. Solar Water Heating System for Domestic use.
SR Malik, M Awais Ashraf, AqsamNaveed, Sana Yaqub
NFC IEFR Journal of Engineering and Scientific Research, 2 (2017), ISSN 2222-1247
15. Kinetic Law Parameters Study of Saponification Reaction using Integral Method
M Zia-ul-Haq, SuneelaSardar, ShahzadZafar, M Awais Ashraf
NFC IEFR Journal of Engineering and Scientific Research, 2, (2017),ISSN 2222-1247
16. Modification of commercial NF membrane with PDA and PEI to enhance Li+ /Mg2+ separation.
10th China Congress on Membranes and Membrane Processes (CCOM2019), Beijing, China.
Muhammad Awais Ashraf, Junfeng Wang, Zhang Suojiang
17. The interface behavior of Li+ in the IL-contained liquid-liquid extraction system: MD study
The 8th International Congress on Ionic Liquids (COIL-8), 2019 May 13-17, 2019, Beijing, China
RuibingBai,a,b,MuhammadAwais Ashraf,a Junfeng Wang,a,*SuojiangZhang,a
18. Structure Effect of Ionic Liquid to Enhance TBP Extraction for Effective Separation of Lithium and Magnesium
The 36th International Conference on solution chemistry (36 ICSC), Xining, China
RuibingBaia,b, Muhammad Awais Ashrafa, Junfeng Wanga*, SuojiangZhanga